Employer/ Beneficiary: INFRAPROEKTSTROY EOOD / ENGINEERING-RM EOOD
Implementation period: 06/2016 – 10/2016
- Wastewater treatment plant for radioactively contaminated mine water with a capacity of 28 l/s.
- Feasibility study (FS), incl. analysis of:
– Additional geodetic surveys made, land ownership;
– Engineering-geological and hydro-geological reports;
– Territorial radiation monitoring covers dose rate measurements of external gamma radiation and surface alpha and beta contamination at 103 points for residual surface radioactive contamination;
– Selection of WWTP site – 3 options considered;
– Inspection of water samples from the basin and downstream of the river – Physico-chemical and radiological;
- Process schemes in 2 options, incl. sludge management;
- BoQ elaboration and investment costs estimation.
- Option analysis and optimal treatment technology selection;
- Technical assignment for detailed design.
Investment value of the project: 4 058 000 € (without VAT)