Employer/ Beneficiary: Consortium DIWI-IGIP-LOPP/ Municipality of Shumen
Implementation period: 11/2007 – 01/2009
- Water supply network – 61 km;
- Sewerage network – 22 km;
- Main water supply pipeline – 9 km, Ø1200 mm from “Ticha” Dam for the towns of Shumen, Veliki Preslav and Targovishte;
- Sewerage pumping station for quarter Divdyadovo, inlet sewerage collectors and 1,5 km pressure sewer pipeline;
- Rehabilitation and replacement of the entire process equipment for 12 existing pumping stations and 15 water supply wells.
- Preparation of Feasibility Study, incl. review of previous studies and design suggestions, review of water supply and sewerage systems, check-up of design requirements and solutions, check-up of suggested solutions and elaboration of Inception report, confirmation of budget expenditures;
- Master Plan;
- Preparation of Preliminary Design;
- Preparation of Detailed Design, incl. development of engineering requirements, detailed technical specifications of each component, detailed bill of quantities and cost estimations;
- Coordination of the project with all institutions and project approvals for receiving of construction permit;
- Design supervision.
Investment value of the project: 20 452 000 € (without VAT)