Employer/ Beneficiary: „SAEM Sofia” Ltd., Bulgaria
Implementation period: 10/2003 – 04/2004
- Preliminary survey for the sewerage system and WWTP for the town of Kardzhali;
- Preliminary survey for the sewerage system and WWTP for the town of Asenovgrad;
- For each of one the settlements:
– Determining the current and projected population equivalent, based on the development of the city;
– Preparation of a project for reconstruction and expansion of the existing sewerage network;
– Preparation of WWTP-projects for each of the settlements.
- Feasibility study – investigation of existing infrastructure – the amount of wastewater (domestic and industrial), water losses, parameters of wastewater at discharge points, analysis of wastewater samples;
- Water demand analysis;
- Amount of wastewater;
- Degree of treatment and current standards;
- Sizing parameters for the treatment plants;
- Technological schemes (P&ID) for wastewater treatment; options analysis;
- Utilization of treated sludge;
- Industrial water treatment and control (assessment of existing local treatment plants and infrastructure).
- Selection options for sewage system and process scheme of WWTP, presentation of the project;
- Techno-economic and socio-environmental assessment, investment evaluation;
- Development of an investment program.
Investment value of the project: 10 816 800 € (without VAT)