Employer/ Beneficiary: “VAON” EOOD/ State enterprise “Radioactive wastes” (SE RAW)
Implementation period: 12/2017 – 10/2018
- The system for discharge of wastewater from Neutralization Chambers to Warm Channel 2 includes following facilities:
– Neutralization Chamber 400 m³ – 2 pcs;
– Pumping Station with 8 pump;
– Pressure pipeline DN 200 mm with length of 1 730 m.
- Feasibility study (FS) in two options; options analysis;
- BoQ; evaluation of options by aggregated indicators and determination of investments cost;
- Preparation of technical specifications and assignment for the next design phases.
Investment value of the project: 562 000 € (without VAT)